Pages

Sunday, August 21, 2011

Detect early ovarian cancer symptoms - symptoms of ovarian cysts

You have two or more family members who had a history of cancer? Have you had any exposure to multiple fertility drugs? Or if you have both genes BRCA1 or BRCA2 genetic mutation?

I will share with you some facts about how some women to detect early symptoms of ovarian cancer and symptoms of ovarian cysts. These are some of the factors for women who are at high risk for ovarian cancer thecysts.

According to the American Cancer Society, ovarian cancer is the seventh most common cancer among American women. It is estimated that over 22,000 women are diagnosed with ovarian cancer and 15,000 women will die next year.

To detect early symptoms of ovarian cancer is necessary to look for symptoms such as bloating, pelvic or abdominal pain bloating in the lower abdomen, difficulty eating or feelingFull time, rectal bleeding and diarrhea.

Symptoms of ovarian cysts are similar to those mentioned above and may also include discomfort in the shoulder and abdomen. If symptoms are detected early and are testing for more than a couple of weeks, then it is a good idea to consult a doctor, preferably a doctor who specializes in treating and diagnosing cancer, cervix, ovaries and uterus.

Many experts recommend that women over 40 yearsand especially for a first review, because it can give a 90% chance to cure cancer, if detected.

3 comments:

  1. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. ALL THANKS TO DR WILLIAMS I was diagnosed of pcos in 2016, I have tried all possible means to get cure but all my effort proved abortive, until a friend of mine introduced me to a herbal doctor , who prepare herbal medicine to cure different kind of diseases including pcos , when i contacted this herbal doctor via his email, he sent me the pcos herbal medicine via courier service, when i received the herbal medicine he gave me step by step instructions on how to apply it, when i applied it as instructed by Dr Williams i was totally cured from pcos within 1 months of usage. any body with similar problem can Contact this great herbal doctor via his email drwilliams098675@gmail.com for advice and for his product,and thanks to you admin for such an informative blog.

    ReplyDelete

amazon