Pages

Sunday, August 28, 2011

What is cancer? Brief introduction of the provision of cancer

Cervical cancer symptoms


The word cancer is a general term used by doctors to refer to more than 200 conditions. Cancer that begins in any organ or body part is called the primary cancer. Cancer is transmitted by an organ of the body to another body so far known as metastatic cancer. Some cancers, such as ulcers of the skin of rodents are so small they can be treated in minutes through the surgery without pain. Others are malicious or long-termbefore the signs appear, the disease may be beyond remedy and will resist any form of treatment. The common small cell bronchial or lung cancer caused by smoking is so difficult and often impossible to treat.

Most body tissues are made of millions of cells that remain localized in certain organs. They reproduce very slowly to compensate for cell death that occurs routinely. Liver cells, for example, grow very slowly, only towear. But if a piece of liver is removed from the surrounding cells multiply rapidly regenerating liver tissue until the deficiency is restored. In the replication of cancer cells is rapid and uncontrolled. Unlike normal cells, cancer cells often travel in tissues of different organs (for example) become cancer.

Benign and malignant tumors, the word cancer does not necessarily mean that cancer There are two categories of the same -. benign and malignant. TheBenign tumors are not cancerous, but only groups of cells that closely resemble the tissues of growing up, but the only difference is that they have increased more than normal. They are like a lump. In the case of malignant tumor cells do not resemble the cells of the tissue from which it emerged. The cells that make malignant cells are abnormal and deviant. Malignant tumors are of cells that have mutatedtheir genetic material DNA. A number of factors that can cause DNA mutation, such as chemicals, radiation, viruses, etc.

Bottles of turmeric / curcumin turmeric cancer -. com

1 comment:

  1. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

amazon