Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Stage 3 Ovarian Cancer - A happy ending story

Cervical cancer symptoms


Ovarian cancer occurs more frequently in stage III, which includes more than 50% of cases. In summary, stage 3 diagnosis means the cancer is in one or both ovaries and has spread to other parts of the abdomen. This is a serious challenge for anyone to bear, but although it may initially seem overwhelming, I'm writing this article as a measure of hope for those who are going through right now.

Ten years ago I met a woman named "Lisa" isdiagnosed with ovarian cancer at stage 3. She had no risk factors for the disease, has been diligent in their favor annual gynecological examinations and inspections, and has never lost their yearly mammogram. Unfortunately, he was not aware of early warning signals was also experiencing indigestion, bloating, pelvic pain and grief, and a change in their menstrual periods. If he knew these were signs and symptoms to look for ishave seen a doctor before and could be the difference in phase 1 and phase 3. But he did not know what symptoms to look for.

Once diagnosed, finally, has undergone surgery to remove a large tumor, and after 6 sessions of chemotherapy over a period of 15 weeks. During this time he learned the outcome of the doctor (not great) and researched the disease, the discovery rate of survival at 5 years was about 20%. But she was a strong woman and it was determinedsee her 3 children grow up, finish college, have careers and raise a family. I was determined to beat this disease. Changed some things in your life, exercising at least once a day, drinking more water and eat healthy. Of course I had to go to control every few months for the first couple of years and then every 6 months.

Only a few months ago, Lisa was the most surprising news. He went to his regular monitoring of her oncologist's office, and shewas told that since he was no evidence of disease (known as NED) for 10 years is considered cured and was discharged from the care of oncologists.

If you have been diagnosed with ovarian cancer stage 3, do not even read the statistics, because you are not a number. Especially in this day and time, so easy to find negative information on the Internet. I will say that I believe the reason for this is that people will network with their problems and rarelylet's talk about things going well in their lives. That's why I wanted to share this with everyone. Take the heart of the story of Lisa and know that healing is possible for anyone, regardless of what the numbers say.

2 comments:

  1. Human conception requires an egg and sperm. Poor ejaculation ,If you're not ovulating, you won't be able to get pregnant. Anovulation is a common cause of female infertility and it can be triggered by many conditions. PCOS,Over/underweight,primary Ovarian insufficiency,a thyroid dysfunction,.,hyperprolactinemia, irregular cycle, Blockage in the Fallopian Tubes, when the eggs release from the Ovary did not get to the Fallopian tubes you can not get pregnant Therefore use AGBARA Herbal Cleanser to clean up all this Infertility pains in Your Body and get pregnant easy..drcureherbalhome@gmail.com.. However, regular menstrual cycles don't guarantee that ovulation is occurring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

amazon